Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Second entry

okay. so - horrible things have happened and not that anybody is reading - sorry I was gone so long.

the world has been conspiring against us this summer. I got married may 28th, which was wonderful. we spent 10 days in paris, which was also wonderful. (amazing, delightful, etc, etc - everybody should do that!)

so why so bad you ask? we had two deaths in the family and one at my husband's office. since the middle of june, it has been, to say the least - incredibly hard.

so - forgive the delay - but HOLY CRAP we had one miserable Fing month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger