Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

the good and the bad - but hopefully no ugly

On the plus side - I am 13.5 inches in to DH's sweater. It's not terribly interesting, but the pattern keeps me entertained. (it's bigger than it looks, it's all scrunched up on those circulars)

On the negative side I'm brain dead again. Why is it that being emotionally drained makes it impossible to think straight?



and for something pretty to end with - here is the shawl I did in Schaeffer Elaine in the Indira Ghandi colorway. I'm still trying to decide how to finish it in the front, ties or a button... I think the color is a little washed out in the pic, it is really, incredibly rich in person.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hang in there Babe! You'll keeping bouncing back and forth for a while, but it will get easier.

btw - PRETTY KNITTING!!!!!

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger