Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Monday, September 18, 2006

yarn to dye for

okay - so how many people have used that little play on words? too many, I"m sure, but I"m going to use it anyway.

I did more koolaid dying this weekend. I've run out yarn now, so this is it for a while...

SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to see how it knits up.



In other news...life is reasonably good.

for now at least - there are no tragedies to deal with, the sky is not falling, and nobody is ill. I have decided that having 6 months with no major incidents of any kind should, theoretically, allow me to regain my sanity - and THAT is a good thing. a very, very good thing.

so, in other news - there is no news - and thank God for that.

Oh & here's my big GIANT sock - I really think this would have fit andre the giant. So I pulled it out & started over and it's looking significantly more normal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

WOW! That yarn is beautiful! Do you sell such beauty and at what price?!?

You have obviously become a yarn dying master. You make my kool-aid attempts look naive and amateurish!!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger