Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Friday, September 22, 2006

buttons?

okay - so here's the shawl, all blocked and ready to go with temporary buttons. I can't quite figure out what I want to do with that part. maybe some big wooden buttons?

but I adore the shawl, even if it comes across a bit lopsided in the pic, it isn't in real life as long as I get it adjusted right. and as I sit here in my jammies on a friday night I have it wrapped around me and I do hope it sees more elegant occasions in it's future, but if nothing else - it keeps me warm!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Instead of buttons, how about cool wodden toggles?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I meant WOODEN, not wodden.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger