Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Blocking

blocking is harder than it sounds. Nobody ever told me that blocking was hard...it says in all the books 'block to measurements' - and that's all. nobody told me that my sweater would look like it had been designed for somebody with 3ft long arms when I got it wet or that I the perfectionist in me would want to spend 30 minutes making sure each sleeve was EXACTLY the same length.

so here it is! purple sweater finished and DONE. collar knitted up for the 5th, yes the 5th time, and I used, literally, about 5 ft of the extra skein I had to order when I bound off. and below is the pic of the pattern up close.
WOOHOO!!! I'M DONE! Now it just needs to get cold enough to wear it... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger