Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Okay - I'm not. But I am leaving in my pretty new car! Even though it's not so new anymore. I'm just full of half truths today.

I am LEAVING in my semi-new car tomorrow to go SHOPPING. and not just any kind of shopping - OUTLET MALL shopping with my best friend who I haven't seen since the wedding in May.

What is more fun than meeting a good friend for nothing but shopping, eating, and talking (repeat)?

So I will be spending my weekend in Maryland where it looks like it's going to be reasonably warm and not rainy - YAY.

Oh - and I plan on checking out one LYS that is very close to the outlet mall. I just can't resist!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger