Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

socks that rock

okay, so I've been sucked into the sock knitting thing far enough that I did it - I joined the 2007 Rockin' Sock Club - check it out - it's so awesome!!!

I'm sooooo excited to get the fun new colors and I think it's even better that I don't get to pick them out b/c I always pick out my favorites and then I never want to give them away! When they send the new colors hopefully the colors will 'speak' to me as to whose 2007 Christmas present they are!

The funniest part is that I've still only knitted one solitary sock - but I liked it! I have 2006 xmas stuff I need to get done before I can go back to exploratory sock knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger