Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

a few questions

why are mondays the longest day EVER. every week? and why oh why did Gap do that audrey hepburn commercial? she's so chic and everything that Gap will never be. don't get me wrong, I shop at the Gap every now and then, but it's SO NOT AUDREY.

I was elated for a brief period today b/c I called the program director at my community college and say 'hey - have you ever wanted to offer a knitting course at night, cuz I could teach that...' and she said HELL YEAH. okay, she didn't - but she was enthusiastic and told me to send in a description for the catalog and I'm off and running as a fledgling knitting instructor and I'm totally psyched!! I'm too sleepy to act properly psyched right now, but I promise I am.

and why do I always pick bedtime reading that sounds interestingly intellectual at the local b&n, but when it gets down to it - very rarely has the power to keep me awake once I'm lying down. I hear one of those calling me now...Gil's All Fright Diner, so I'm going to go pursue another chapter and a good night's sleep.

postscript: you might ask what on earth kind of reading I do if Gil's All Fright Diner is intellectual...it was supposed to be a break from the "intellectual" stuff I pick up. It's good, don't get me wrong, but it's not as engaging as I was hoping it would be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I can not agree more with you about that damn Audrey Hepburn commercial. Especially the scene they use, b/c that's sucha great scene in the movie! It makes me sad.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger