Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

check it out!

okay, so I started the mittens, the beginning is a figure 8 cast on - sheesh that's hard to do in two colors...I had to redo it 3 times, but I got it finally. this is the pattern I'm doing, though I"m not going to do the contrasting color in the cuffs, I'm sticking with the kureyon & black. I'm hoping the color progression of the kureyon will be oh-so-pretty as it goes down the mitten with the black pattern on top. woohoo! I'm thrilled so far - hopefully it keeps going this smoothly. The two circulars is working really well - I did have to start it on dpns, but I switched it over once the pattern was established. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger