Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

good mail!

Ooh I just love it when the mail is all about knitting!!! The new vogue, some malabrigo (oh so soft!) to make mittens, and some noro kureyon and black lamb's pride to make mittens. What can I say? it occured to me that if I could make socks, then that mitten book (Magnificent Mittens) might not be so over my head anymore and it's getting cold, though the 75 outside kind of confuses that a bit, but it is October, and mittens will be necessary sooner or later - and what's one or two more projects on the needles, really?

I don't think there's anyway I can stop myself from casting on tonight. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger