Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Stupider and stupider - a random rant

so - is it just me or does the american public seem to lean ever closer to idiocy? on my way to the grocery store after work I drove by a billboard for a local toyota dealer - it says

toyota's are cheaper at x-dealership

now SOMEBODY PLEASE tell me what EXACTLY the toyota is possessing...the cheaper price possibly?

combine that with a deli counter girl - who, nice as she was, left in the middle of my order to help the manager with something - not her fault - but seriously? what manager pulls a clerk in the middle of a customer order to do something for TEN MINUTES? and the checkout clerk who never even made an attempt to pretend to help me bag the groceries...

I know I am not the only person to feel this way, but whatever happened to customer service? and grammar. whatever happened to customer service with good grammar?? lol

done ranting.

On the bright side - I got some lovely mums for our porch and I heard from my secret pal today. Hello secret pal!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so with you on this one. Sometimes I wonder if they actually teach ENGLISH in school these days... :)

I love mums, but since we've had snow the last couple of days I think it will be a very short season this year.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger