Rachael in GSO

Just a blog about my life, my knitting, my dogs, and my general state of confusion.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Pretty things

Why oh why does Wendy Bernard make such pretty things! I haven't finished Something Red yet!! I'm getting there though. I'm almost done with the second sleeve and then all that will be left is the collar. I keep meaning to get DH to take a pic of me in it to post, but forgetting 'til I"m in my jammies. ;-)

Anyway - I want the new pattern. Even with the knowledge that wool, even merino, against my skin like that would make me itch like crazy all day - I still want it. It's SO PRETTY.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOHHH! She does have nice stuff. I want the Somewhat Cowl. So great!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Previous List Next
RingSurf

Powered by Blogger